This is a repeating eventmay 21, 2022 7:00 pm
May 20-22, 2022 – Beach Music Cruise-In (on the beach
May 20-22, 2022 – Beach Music Cruise-In (on the beach at 30th Street)
Beach Music Weekend features bands on the beach with dancing under the stars for a jam-packed blast from the past! The top Beach Music bands from up and down the East Coast descend on the Virginia Beach oceanfront in a nostalgic salute to the “good old days” of hot tunes and cool times.
A three-day series of ticketed concerts is presented on a stage built right on the beach at 30th Street. Evening concerts on Friday give way to a full day of entertainment on Saturday and more daytime concerts on Sunday.
The General Admission weekend pass will be available in advance of the festival.
The festival atmosphere is enhanced with a variety of food trucks throughout the weekend. Boardwalk sponsors and vendors overlook the beach, luring visitors from the boardwalk into the fun and sun at Beach Music Cruise-In.
The Beach Music Cruise-In Car Show will be held Saturday, May 21, from 10:00am-4:00pm, on the Boardwalk. Registration is from 7:00am-10:00am. Trophies will be awarded on Saturday at 3:30pm from the main stage. To register, click REGISTER YOUR CAR.
Ticket prices do not include applicable fees.
3-day festival pass: $20 in advance / $25 week of
Single-day ticket: $10
Friday, May 20
7:30pm-10:30pm, The Swingin’ Medallions
Food Truck: Red River Smokehouse
Saturday, May 21
10am-4pm, Beach Music Cruise-in Car Show
Noon-3:00pm, Main Event
3:30pm-7:00pm, The Tams
7:30pm-10:30pm, Chairmen of the Board featuring Ken Knox
Food Truck: Capt’n Crabby
Sunday, May 22
Noon-3:00pm, Bill Deal’s Original Rhondels
3:30pm-6:00pm. The Embers featuring Craig Woolard
Food Truck: TFK Taco Bar
***Entertainment schedule is subject to change
Know Before You Go
- Festival Box Office is located on the Boardwalk at 30th Street and opens two hours prior to first concert performance.
- Festival gate is located on the Boardwalk at 30th Street and opens to Beach Concert Stage one hour prior to first concert performance.
- Festival is held outdoors rain or shine. Festival may be suspended or postponed due to severe weather or in case of severe weather forecast.
- Picnic baskets are welcome.
- No alcohol or glass may be brought into the Festival.
- Persons must be at least 21 years of age with a valid photo ID to purchase and/or consume alcoholic beverages.
- For the safety of all, Event Security may screen persons entering the Festival.
- No animals allowed inside Festival performance areas. Service Animals are permitted.
- Festival guests may be photographed and videotaped for future promotional use.
- These regulations do not alter or change State or City laws in any manner and guests are subject to all applicable State or City laws.
- For parking info, please visit http://bit.ly/2kTXLR9
- For Oceanfront resort info, please visit www.visitvirginiabeach.com
(Sunday) 7:00 pm - 11:00 pm
On the Beach at 30th Street