Show starts Nov. 19 and runs through Jan. 2
VIRGINIA BEACH, Va. – Take a magical journey on the Virginia Beach Boardwalk at BayPort Credit Union Holiday Lights at the Beach! This Hampton Roads tradition begins Friday, November 19 and continues nightly through January 2, 2022.
To reduce the amount of time waiting in line and to ensure the best possible experience for all visitors, 2021 Holiday Lights at the Beach will incorporate timed entry. Guests will now have the opportunity to purchase tickets in advance through TicketSpice for a specific day and time.. Upon entry, tickets will be scanned on mobile devices, to limit person-to-person contact. Rewrite: In an effort to limit person-to-person contact, tickets will be scanned on personal mobile devices. Tickets will go on sale Friday, October 15 at 10:00 a.m.
The BayPort Credit Union Holiday Lights at the Beach is the perfect socially-distanced event to attend during the 2021 holiday season! Guests drive their vehicles on the Virginia Beach Boardwalk through holiday, nautical, and adventure-themed light displays, while listening on their radios to a soundtrack playing traditional holiday music. Festive fish, musical crabs, and hard-working elves – all in brightly colored lights against the moonlit Atlantic Ocean – are the stars of BayPort Credit Union Holiday Lights at the Beach. They are joined by Surfing Santa, color-changing archways, light fixtures that pay tribute to the region’s Armed Forces community, and a 40-foot tall dancing light Christmas tree.
“In the true spirit of the holiday season, BayPort is committed to safe, fun, and family-friendly experiences that bring our community together. That is why we are excited to be the presenting sponsor of this year’s Holiday Lights at the Beach for the fourth straight year,” said President/CEO Jim Mears.
Families are encouraged to enjoy everything the Virginia Beach Resort features by Holiday-bundling BayPort Credit Union Holiday Lights at the Beach with dinner at one of the many fine restaurants or a visit to one of the exciting attractions at the Oceanfront. For information, visit https://www.visitvirginiabeach.com.
BayPort Credit Union Holiday Lights at the Beach Schedule
Dates: Nightly November 19 through January 2, 2022
All tickets must be purchased in advance through TicketSpice.com.
Discounted corporate and school tickets are available. Please contact the IMGoing office at email@example.com
Hours of operation:
5:30 pm – 10:00 pm Sunday through Thursday
5:30 pm – 11:00 pm Friday through Saturday.
Admission prices (fees not included):
Passenger Vehicles, $25 during the week Monday-Thursday; $30 on weekends Friday-Sunday
Limousines, $75 (this includes fast pass to the head of the line)
Large Buses (36+ Passengers) $60
Mini buses (16-35 Passengers), $40
Season Fast Pass $195 (for passenger vehicles only, no limos)
Military Monday, presented by BayPort Credit Union, offers $5 off admission for passenger vehicles providing military ID.
Know Before You Go:
• This event requires advance purchased, timed entry. Your ticket is only valid on the selected date and time slot.
• Tickets must be purchased in advance through TicketSpice.com.
• Tickets are subject to availability.
• No refunds.
• Vehicle queue begins on Atlantic Avenue at 21st Street and proceeds South. Follow all event and traffic signs to the entrance of the light show.
• All vehicles must observe traffic regulations posted on Atlantic Ave and the Boardwalk.
• Pedestrians are prohibited on the Boardwalk while the show is in progress each night.
• Passengers must remain in their vehicles at all times and vehicles are prohibited from stopping or parking on the Boardwalk.
• Light show is held rain or shine. Show may be suspended or postponed due to severe weather or in case of severe weather forecast. Follow Live! On Atlantic on Facebook or @beacheventsvb at Instagram or @beacheventsvb at twitter and www.beacheventsvb.com for weather updates.
• For more information on visiting the Virginia Beach resort, please visit www.visitvirginiabeach.com.
Beach Events is the events program presented by the City of Virginia Beach and includes concerts, festivals and Holiday celebrations activities held at the oceanfront resort area. BayPort Credit Union Holiday Lights at the Beach is sponsored by the City of Virginia Beach, Howard Hanna Real Estate Services, Southern Auto Group, Pungo Offroad, Cinema Cafe, Lidl, Prodigy Realty, Wegman’s, Ocean Eddie’s Seafood Restaurant, Pier House Bait & Tackle, Oceanfront Inn, Ocean Storage, Wavy TV, and Fox 43. Holiday Lights is produced by IMGoing.
For more information, please call 757-385-SURF (7873) or visit www.beacheventsvb.com.